Aims & Objectives
- To provide a safe, stimulating and happy environment for each child in our care recognising that the welfare of the child is paramount.
- To promote equality and diversity; our policy opposes any discrimination on the grounds of race, ethnicity, ability, sex or religion.
- To work in partnership with parents and take account of any needs arising from race, culture, language and religion; to treat all children as individuals.
- To provide opportunities for all children to develop at an appropriate rate comfortable for them.
- To share information and advice with parents, welcoming them into the nursery at any time – whether for formal or informal discussions – confidentiality is respected.
- To offer training for staff as appropriate ensuring their personal/professional development – enabling them to update their skills.
- To ensure a non-discriminatory environment for staff and parents alike at all times.
- To work in partnership with other professional bodies.